Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I love Ebay. Due to the job I do and my interests, I find myself looking for things that you just wouldn't find in normal shops. I love feeling and looking sexy and in control. And, because I'm a bigger girl, over here, those things get expensive. REALLY expensive. So, I started hitting up Ebay, just hoping, but seriously doubting, there'd be anything for me. And you know what? On the Australian one, I was dead right. Very little. On the US one? Wow, it was like I'd hit heaven. And the prices? A quarter, including postage, of what I'd pay here. You see, I'm a small 18-20. I'm a 16-18 top, with large boobs, but an 18-20 bottom - huge hips. Huge hips, chunky thighs, huge boobs...tiny waist. Weird assed body shape. And clothing it gets expensive. But I've finally found shops that cater for me, cheaply. Lingerie - which is ridiculously priced here, I can pick up starting around $6 US brand new and still in packaging. I'd pay from $40 and up for the same items here. Outfits, the kink factor through the roof, and still amazingly cheap.
Whips, crops, canes, paddles. All looking at around $100 or more for each one here - that's the cheap stuff. From there? Not even a quarter of the price for the cheap stuff. For the GREAT quality stuff? You're looking at the same price as I'd pay for the CHEAP shit.
I'm in heaven. Shoes, clothes, toys - and all will fit ME. Good lord, if I could afford all the stuff I want on there now, I'd be the best dressed chick in the world - and feel ultimately sexy in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment